What you get
- Entry to Savage Race Georgia
- One Post-Race Beer
- Savage Race T-Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Savage Race Decal
- Timing Chip and Results
- Entry to the Savage Festival with Live Music, Beer, and BBQ
Your typical 10K can be tough... but Savage Race is far from your typical 10K. Sprawled over some six miles of terrain, this grueling race promises to push you to the limits of your fitness with more obstacles packed into the course than any other race out there.
With this offer, you can experience it all when you pay $49 for entry for one to the non-competitive heat in Savage Race Georgia on May 11. Sign up individually, or gather a group of your closest friends, family members, or co-workers and sign up as a team. Not only will you face intense challenges through mud, fire, and more, when it's all over, you'll be bound for the time of your life as you wear your finisher's medal to an awesome after-party. So sign on for this course and get ready for one intense event -- if you think you can handle it, of course.
Are you ready for some racing?
Savage Race founder Sam Abbitt says you're in for a really good time... here's why:
What makes Savage Race different from all the others out there?
- Our obstacles. They're bigger, more exciting, and they really force you to push your limits, regardless of your physical abilities.
- Colossus is intense. It's a 15-foot quarter pipe with a rope that is only possible to climb with the help of other Savages. The best part is that the only way to get down is this enormous water slide that is attached to the backside of it! My other favorites are Sawtooth Bars and Davy Jones' Locker.
Any good stories from past races?
- I ran in the last race. No one knew that I worked for Savage Race. I was blown away by how much encouragement and assistance I received from the other participants. Savages are some of the coolest people on earth! People I had never met before were helping me over the obstacles. The positive vibes carry on to the festival area where there is live music, food vendors, beer, and fun party activities like corn hole and other group contests.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 1 person • Online registration required by May 3, 2013 • Must be 18+ to participate in this event, but 21+ to drink beer; valid government issued ID required • Event is rain or shine • Valid May 11, 2013; registration required by May 3 • Ticket does not include parking ($10) or insurance ($12) cost; purchaser will be responsible for paying these costs • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of your purchase. You may not reschedule your purchased event date or time for any reason. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. Purchasers will be notified prior to canceled or rescheduled Adventures. Canceled Adventures will be fully refunded. If you can't make the new date of a rescheduled Adventure, you are entitled to a refund upon request
Savage Race: Entry for One
More upcoming events
use by Nov 30
Admission to a Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Marriott Suites Midtown
Saturday Sep 19
2 Tickets to Women's Health & Fitness Expo
Georgia World Congress Center
Saturday Oct 10
Union Point, GA
Entry Package for Atlanta Spartan Super
Saturday Oct 10
Entry for One in the Bacon Run 5K
Jim Miller Park
Thursday Oct 8
Ticket to Power and PinkStripes
Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Sunday Sep 13
2 Tickets to the Georgia Bridal Show
Saturday Oct 3 through Sunday Oct 4
2 Tickets to Wings Over North Georgia
Richard B. Russell Regional Airport
use by Sep 7
Ticket to Gwinnett Braves Game
ANWAN Regenerative Center
B12 Injections, Laser Hair Removal, or Photofacial
We Can Fix It
Screen Repair for a Smartphone or Tablet
Optimal Health Wellness Center
Ultrasound Cavitation Treatments; Massage; & More
Three or Five Indoor Rowing Classes
Steam Clean Carpet Service
Carpet Cleaning for Rooms, Hallways & Upholstery
New Vision Multimedia
1- or 2-Hour Photo Session with Online Gallery
20- or 60-Minute Airplane Tour for Two
30- or 60-Minute Private or Group Music Lessons