What you get
- Entry to Savage Race Georgia
- One Post-Race Beer
- Savage Race T-Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal
- Savage Race Decal
- Timing Chip and Results
- Entry to the Savage Festival with Live Music, Beer, and BBQ
Your typical 10K can be tough... but Savage Race is far from your typical 10K. Sprawled over some six miles of terrain, this grueling race promises to push you to the limits of your fitness with more obstacles packed into the course than any other race out there.
With this offer, you can experience it all when you pay $49 for entry for one to the non-competitive heat in Savage Race Georgia on May 11. Sign up individually, or gather a group of your closest friends, family members, or co-workers and sign up as a team. Not only will you face intense challenges through mud, fire, and more, when it's all over, you'll be bound for the time of your life as you wear your finisher's medal to an awesome after-party. So sign on for this course and get ready for one intense event -- if you think you can handle it, of course.
Are you ready for some racing?
Savage Race founder Sam Abbitt says you're in for a really good time... here's why:
What makes Savage Race different from all the others out there?
- Our obstacles. They're bigger, more exciting, and they really force you to push your limits, regardless of your physical abilities.
- Colossus is intense. It's a 15-foot quarter pipe with a rope that is only possible to climb with the help of other Savages. The best part is that the only way to get down is this enormous water slide that is attached to the backside of it! My other favorites are Sawtooth Bars and Davy Jones' Locker.
Any good stories from past races?
- I ran in the last race. No one knew that I worked for Savage Race. I was blown away by how much encouragement and assistance I received from the other participants. Savages are some of the coolest people on earth! People I had never met before were helping me over the obstacles. The positive vibes carry on to the festival area where there is live music, food vendors, beer, and fun party activities like corn hole and other group contests.
Fine printEach voucher is good for 1 person • Online registration required by May 3, 2013 • Must be 18+ to participate in this event, but 21+ to drink beer; valid government issued ID required • Event is rain or shine • Valid May 11, 2013; registration required by May 3 • Ticket does not include parking ($10) or insurance ($12) cost; purchaser will be responsible for paying these costs • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of your purchase. You may not reschedule your purchased event date or time for any reason. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. Purchasers will be notified prior to canceled or rescheduled Adventures. Canceled Adventures will be fully refunded. If you can't make the new date of a rescheduled Adventure, you are entitled to a refund upon request
Savage Race: Entry for One
More upcoming events
Saturday May 31
Atlanta Bubble Palooza Run: Admission Package
Gwinnett County Fair
Sunday Jun 29
Wedding Wishes and Honeymoon Dreams Bridal Show
use by Apr 30
Winter Haven, FL
LEGOLAND Florida: Adult & Child Admissions
use by May 24
Union Point, GA
The Zombie Run Atlanta: Race Entry for One
Sunday May 4
Bridal Ball Wedding Planning Expo: Ticket
Saturday May 10
Entry to the SuperCon Fun Run 5K
Friday Apr 25 through Saturday Apr 26
Ticket to AquaCurean Seafood & Spirits Celebration
Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
Saturday Jul 5
Ticket to Atlanta Food Festival
Jim Miller Park
use by Oct 11
Two-Hour Social Painting Event from Paint Nite
use by Apr 27
Tickets to Dinosauria Experience
Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart
Sunday May 18
Admission to French Wine & Cuisine Tasting
use by Oct 26
Racecar Driving Experience
Atlanta Motor Speedway
use by Jul 11
Admission Package for Whiskey Park
Whiskey Park Atlanta
Friday May 16 through Saturday Jun 7
Atlanta Dream Ticket + Autograph Pass
Friday Jun 13
Ticket to "rePlay: Symphony of Heroes"
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
use by Jul 27
Vintage Muscle Car Driving Experiences
Atlanta Motor Speedway
My Atlanta Acupuncture
One or Two Hour-Long Acupuncture Sessions
One-Month Membership to Kickboxing Gym
One-Hour Massage with Chiropractic Care
One-Hour In-Studio DSLR Photography Class
Three-Hour BYOB Painting Class
Safiyah's Massage & Rehabilitation Therapies
Pure Energy Fitness
Ten-Class Fitness Card
2-Week CrossFit Course + One Month of Classes