What you get
- Uncover some of our capital's best secrets with a walking tour from London Urban Adventures.
- For £25 (a £52 value) two people will embark on an East End Uncovered or City Streets Explorer walking tour.
- Or, four people can pound the pavement for £44 (a £104 value).
- Stop by Hoxton Square's galleries, hunt for bargains in an East End market, and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Brick Lane.
- Or, lift a gold bar at the Bank of England, enjoy tea and scones in the crypt of St Paul's, and ride a Routemaster bus.
- Tours last between three and four hours.
- Make sure to bring an Oyster Card or a Zone 1-2 travel card.
- The East End tour departs from Old Street Tube and the City Explorer tour departs from Trafalgar Square.
The saying goes that when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life. There's enough going on in the capital to keep you entertained for a lifetime and a walking tour is the perfect way to explore. Once devastated by bombs during the war, the east end is now buzzing. On the East End Uncovered Tour you'll visit Jamie Oliver's 'social' restaurant, browse the markets, drop in on a clown school, and check out Spitalfields and Brick Lane. A treat of pie and mash is also included. The City Streets Explorer sees you swing by the Bank of England to lift a bar of gold, ride one of the few remaining Routemaster buses, and browse the stalls at Leadenhall Market. A treat of tea and scones at St Paul's crypt is also included.
Fine printOption A: voucher valid for 2 people per visit • Option B: voucher valid for 4 people per visit • Bookings required via email and subject to availability • Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults • Please visit www.londonurbanadventures.com/london_tour_east_london_uncovered or www.londonurbanadventures.com/London_tour_City_Streets_Explorer prior to purchase for further information if required • Book by January 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2014
London Walking Tour for Two
More upcoming events
use by Mar 6
Cirque du Soleil: Extra Discount, Limited Tickets
Royal Albert Hall
use by Apr 3
Two Tickets to The Ideal Home Show with Magazine
use by Apr 9
Ticket to The War Of The Worlds + Two-Course Meal
use by Sep 4
'Thriller Live' Michael Jackson Show + Dinner
Sunday Feb 14
Last Chance: An Evening With Floyd Mayweather
use by Jun 11
Ticket to Hand to God + Champagne
use by Jul 30
Ticket to The Woman In Black + Two-Course Meal
Tuesday Mar 1 through Sunday Mar 13
Ticket to Immortal Tango
Smith & Wollensky
Chateaubriand with Sides and Cocktails for Two
Mexican Street Food Experience for Two
Chateaubriand and Unlimited Fries for Two
The Mayfair Townhouse by The Athenaeum
Two Treatments with Champagne
French Brasserie Afternoon Tea for Two
Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill by Marco Pierre White
Three-Course Meal with Cocktail Each for Two
Wine Tasting with Cheese Pairing for Two
Swedish and Lymphatic Massage