What you get
- The mighty Barbarians will face Fiji in a contest at Twickenham on November 30, and you can be there; a child's ticket for the North or South Stand middle tier is just £12.50, and an adult's ticket is £15.
- Alternatively, get a child's ticket for the East or West Stand middle tier for just £12.50. Adult tickets for the East or West Stand middle tier are £22.50.
- The match marks the 100th anniversary of Fijian rugby, with kick-off at 2.30 p.m.
In 1970, a star-studded Barbarians team took to the field to face their underdog Fijian opponents, only to be unexpectedly and memorably turned over. The grudge remains, and on November 30 the invitation-only Barbarians squad, selected from rugby superstars around the world, take to the field at Twickenham and attempt to restore the Baa-Baas' honour.
Fine printGroups wishing to sit together must have one person purchase all tickets in one transaction • Tickets will be posted to the address provided within 3 weeks of the event date • Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Child seats will be allocated next to the adult seats they are purchased with • Vouchers are non-refundable (unless the event is cancelled) • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013