What you get
- The Famed Circus in Charlestown for Two Weeks Only!
- Choice of Performances from June 22 to July 7
Being an adult is like having two jobs at a circus: Sometimes you get to clown around -- and sometimes you have to act like the world's strongest woman. Swap the juggling act for today's deal to see Big Apple Circus presents LEGENDARIUM. Doors open one hour prior to showtime, so you can take it easy -- and leave the balancing act to the tightrope walkers.
Choose from the following offers:
• Pay $25 ($47 value) for one Preferred Side Ringside ticket plus a voucher for popcorn or cotton candy on a Monday through Friday
• Pay $28 ($48 value) for one Preferred Center Ringside ticket on Saturday or Sunday
• Pay $30 ($55 value) for a Preferred Side Ringside ticket for the Fourth of July Independence Day Special performance, including a Classic Meal voucher for a hot dog, soda or juice, and cotton candy or popcorn
Big Apple Circus's Website
[The] show’s biggest treat is Daniel Cyr, who does amazingly graceful gyrations inside a heavy metal hoop, an act he pioneered a decade ago. Watching him is like watching Les Paul play the electric guitar that bears his name.
behind the scenes
For its 35th season, this beloved circus is presenting LEGENDARIUM. The performance centers around the circus world of yesteryear, harkening back to the original traditions of the big top -- and all no more than 50 feet from the ring. Ogle the amazing feats of the man on the flying trapeze, enjoy the the beauty and elegance of a woman held aloft by only silks, chuckle at the acrobuffos clown duo, and more. You're sure to get a taste of the magic that the beginnings of the circus culture inspired. Who knows, you may even want to run away with them.
Fine printLimit 8 per customer • Each voucher valid for 1 person only • Groups wishing to sit together must have 1 person purchase all tickets • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Purchaser can pick up tickets after 10 a.m. the day of the show; All customers must have a printed voucher to receive tickets at Will Call • Children under 3 free if held on adult's lap; 1 child per lap • No refunds • Wheelchair and special seating needs must order directly from Big Apple Circus at 800-922-3772 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. • Voucher valid for Popcorn or Cotton Candy on July 3 and 4 only • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
Big Apple Circus Ticket
More upcoming events
use by May 23
Paint Nite Painting Event at Local Pub or Restaurant
use by Aug 20
Ticket to Walker Stalker Con
Westin Boston Waterfront
Wednesday Apr 26 through Saturday Jun 24
Ticket to "WaistWatchers The Musical!"
use by Nov 1
3-Course Murder Mystery Dinner for 1 or 2
use by Jun 3
Plant Nite Garden Party Event at a Local Pub or Restaurant
Saturday May 6 through Saturday May 27
Dance Floor Ticket to "The Donkey Show"
Saturday Jul 22
Entry to the Insane Inflatable 5K Race
use by Apr 29
Ticket to "Boston Comedy Blowout"
Boch Center Shubert Theatre
Boston Pole Fitness
Pole Dancing or Aerial Classes
Botox or Microdermabrasion Facial
Inner Horizon Spaworks
Couple's Massage at Inner Horizon Spaworks
Wicked Good Chiropractic
Lipo-Light Sessions at Wicked Good Chiropractic
Victory Plus Windows, Repair, and Home Services
Window Cleaning, Power Washing, or Gutter Cleaning
Whitewater Rafting Excursion on Kennebec River or Dead River
Quandary Escape Games
Escape Room Games
Luke Adams Glass