What you get
- See a very special performance of 'Barking in Essex', exclusive to LivingSocial, at Wyndham's Theatre on Thursday November 7.
- Choose a Bronze (tier 4) ticket plus a programme for £25; a Silver (tier 3) ticket for £45, or a Gold (tier 2) ticket for £60, with a programme and drink; or get a Platinum (tier 1) ticket for £95, including a programme, drink, and a Q&A session with the cast after the show.
- Performances start at 7.30 p.m.
- This hilarious new comedy from Clive Exton features star performances from Lee Evans, Sheila Hancock, Keeley Hawes, and Karl Johnson.
Today is your chance to go and see the new comedy set to take the West End by storm. From Clive Exton—the man who has brought us 10 Rillington Place, Poirot, and Jeeves and Wooster—comes 'Barking in Essex', the story of lowlife conman Algie Packer and his post-prison reunion with his dysfunctional Essex family. Featuring star performances from Lee Evans, Sheila Hancock, Keeley Hawes, and Karl Johnson, this exclusive LivingSocial performance will take place at Wyndham's Theatre on Thursday November 7. Customers who purchase Tier 2 to 4 tickets will also be included in a prize draw to stay on for the Q&A session with the cast, with 20 extra spaces up for grabs.
Fine printAn additional £1 booking fee applies when redeeming your ticket • Minimum age is 16 years • Drink included on selected tickets: choose from selected beer, wine and soft drink • Alcohol can be consumed by over 18s only; valid photo ID may be required •Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 7, 2013
Barking in Essex with Lee Evans and Sheila Hancock
More upcoming events
use by Mar 3
Cirque du Soleil's 'Amaluna'
Cirque du Soleil
use by Apr 3
Two Tickets to The Ideal Home Show with Magazine
use by Apr 9
Ticket to The War Of The Worlds + Two-Course Meal
use by Sep 4
'Thriller Live' Michael Jackson Show + Dinner
Sunday Feb 14
An Evening With Floyd Mayweather
use by Feb 13
Eddie Izzard: Force Majeure Reloaded + Meal
use by Jun 11
Ticket to Hand to God + Champagne
use by Jul 30
Ticket to The Woman In Black + Two-Course Meal
Mexican Street Food Experience for Two
Chateaubriand and Unlimited Fries for Two
The Mayfair Townhouse by The Athenaeum
Two Treatments with Champagne
Wine Tasting with Cheese Pairing for Two
Kings Road Steakhouse & Grill by Marco Pierre White
Three-Course Meal with Cocktail Each for Two
French Brasserie Afternoon Tea for Two
DEXA Scan and Four Personal Training Sessions
Swedish and Lymphatic Massage