What you get
- Get one ticket to The France Show for £6 (up to a £10 value).
- Choose to attend on January 17, 18, or 19 next year.
- The show will take place in Earls Court, London. Opening times 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
For all the rivalry that supposedly exists between ourselves and our cousins across the channel, we really are a nation of Francophiles. Whether it's the fine food, gorgeous property, language and culture, or just the joie de vivre of the place, The France Show is the place to get your fix. Exhibitors include wine suppliers, restaurants, estate and travel agents, and much more; the doyen of French cuisine himself, Jean Christophe-Novelli, will even be there. Be sure to grab your ticket now before this opportunity says au revoir.
Fine printOpening times are: 10am-5pm each day • Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 19, 2014