What you get
- Pour £14 (a £25 value) and you'll get one ticket for a 'Drink London!' pub tour—a two-mile jolly around some of the city's finest and historic watering holes.
- Or, pay a bite-sized £33 (a £45 value) and set off for an 'Eat London!' food tour—a gastronomic journey through the exotic flavours and rich history of Brixton and Borough markets.
- 'Drink London' departs from London Bridge station on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2 p.m.
- 'Eat London' departs from Brixton station Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9.30 a.m.
Forget the Big Apple. London's the only city that's good enough to eat, as Mind the Gap Tours—currently ranked number 7 for activities in London on TripAdvisor—are setting out to prove.
Join a 'Drink London!' walking tour for a pub crawl with a difference. Led by a friendly and knowledgeable guide, you'll be taken on a leisurely stroll through the city's ancient streets, paying a visit to its famous, historic, and quirky watering holes. Don't worry, there'll be plenty of time to wet your whistle, with plenty of real ales to sample.
Looking to feed your inner foodie? Then set off on an 'Eat London!' guided walking tour. You'll take in the sights, sounds, and flavours of Brixton Market, before doing the same at the equally vibrant Borough Market. There'll be plenty of selected tastings along the way—perfect if you're looking to explore the 'yummy' side of London.
Fine printLimit one voucher per purchaser, additional as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • All participants must be over 18 years of age, valid proof of ID may be required • Food and drink not included for Drink! tour • Eat! tour has inclusive samples • Booking required and subject to availability • Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • One free reschedule outside 72 hr reschedule policy allowed, £5 surcharge thereafter • Eat London! Departs from outside Starbucks coffee shop at Brixton Underground Station, Brixton, SW9 8HE - 9:30hrs • Drink London! Departs from outside Café Nero Express, on the end of platform 13, London Bridge mainline train station, SE1 9SP - 14:00hrs • All tours run Wednesdays and Saturdays • Entire value must be used in a single visit • Please contact merchant directly, within 7 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults • Please contact 0776 831 0005 prior to purchase for further information if required
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014