What you get
- Get one ticket to Nobody Rides the Unicorn for £7 including tote bag with colouring book and crayons.
- Or, £24 gets you a family ticket for four including tote bags with colouring books and crayons.
- Showing at the The Albany, the show combines live puppetry with original live music, lyrical words, and songs.
Based on Adrian Mitchell's bestselling book 'Nobody Rides the Unicorn' comes this superbly crafted family show.
The greedy King of Joppardy and cunning Doctor Slythe trick an innocent young girl, Zoe, into helping them capture the Unicorn. When she realises that they plan to take the Unicorn's magical horn, Zoe knows she must set the Unicorn free. But will she be putting herself in terrible danger?
The show combines live music and song with masterful puppetry, and children can also get closer to the magic with a special meet and greet with the puppets after the show.
Wednesday 30 October, 1 p.m.
Wednesday 30 October, 3 p.m.
Thursday 31 October, 1 p.m.
Thursday 31 October, 3 p.m.
Friday 1 November, 1 p.m.
Friday 1 November, 3 p.m.
Fine printLimit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2013