What you get
- Join Bill Bailey, Richard Dawkins, Richard Wiseman, and others for the 'Consensus? Science Talks' on November 16.
- Taking place at ExCel London from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., this all-day event features group discussions, scientific presentations, and 'geek-pop' music.
- Choose your ticket type from the following options:
- Two standard floor tickets are £48 (a £98.25 value);
- Two premium floor tickets are £68 (a £138.25 value);
- Two premium front tickets are £88 (a £178.25 value);
- Two platinum tickets are £148 (a £474.25 value).
If you're after scientific debate, discussion, and entertainment, make your way over to ExCel London on November 16 for an all-day science event. You can look forward to presentations from such luminaries as Professor Richard Dawkins, author of The God Delusion, Professor Richard Wiseman—illusionist, psychologist, and veritable YouTube sensation, and Professor Richard Fortey, world-expert on trilobites and Fellow of the Royal Society. Part-time troll and full-time funny man Bill Bailey will be giving a specially-commissioned natural history talk, and you'll also enjoy music from the geekiest crooner around, Jonny Berliner.
Fine printDoors open at 8am, show begins 10am - Saturday November 16, 2013 • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2013