What you get
- Afternoon tea is very nice indeed, but add a G&T and you've got a sublime tasting experience from G&Teatime: for just £29 (a £75 value) you will enjoy one ticket to a Gin Tasting Experience with Afternoon Tea—including six gin samples.
- Or, for £57 (a £150 value) make it a double with two places on the course.
- Learn how to make the perfect gin and tonic, and how to show off the botanical flavours of gin in artful cocktails.
- You'll find out a little more about the history of this fascinating spirit, and did we mention there is cake? You'll also tuck into delicious afternoon tea treats.
- Classes last approximately 90 minutes and take place at a selection of 20 nationwide locations—perfect if you're buying this as a gift for a pal in another city.
The formidable experts at G&Teatime believe that gin and tea go together like peas and carrots. With this perfect pairing in mind, your hosts will introduce you to different styles of gin—from floral gins laced in botanicals, to the more historical early Gins or 'Genevers'. You'll be taught to taste and nose your gin, how to make the perfect Gin & Tonic (and Dry Martini), and you'll enjoy plenty of samples and the "G and Tea" cocktail. This introductory course includes a brief history of production and the many traditional methods which have survived today, and is the perfect event to give as a gift for the gin (and tea) aficionados in your life.
Fine printVoucher valid for all 20 locations; please visit www.gandteatime.net/book to view all locations available • All participants must be aged 18 or over; valid proof of age may be required • Advanced reservations required and subject to availability • Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Option A: voucher is valid for 1 person per visit • Option B: voucher is valid for 2 people per visit • Available selected weeknights and weekend afternoons • To view available dates visit www.gandteatime.net/book select your location and click 'book' • Entire value must be used in a single visit • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Gin Tasting Experience with Afternoon Tea
More upcoming events
Newlands Personal Development
Online Self Hypnosis Course
MDC Eco Cleaning
Carpet Clean For Two Rooms
Beginners' Online Foreign Exchange Trading Course
Two 55-Minute Hypnotherapy Sessions
Lee Matthews British Military Martial Arts
One-Month Kickboxing Membership
Bellini Italian Cookery School
Choice of 'Cook and Go' Italian Cookery Class
Nicola Bald Photography
Mother and Daughter Photo Shoot
Shellac Manicure or Pedicure