What you get
- Afternoon tea is very nice indeed, but add a G&T and you've got a sublime tasting experience from G&Teatime: for just £29 (a £75 value) you will enjoy one ticket to a Gin Tasting Experience with Afternoon Tea—including six gin samples.
- Or, for £57 (a £150 value) make it a double with two places on the course.
- Learn how to make the perfect gin and tonic, and how to show off the botanical flavours of gin in artful cocktails.
- You'll find out a little more about the history of this fascinating spirit, and did we mention there is cake? You'll also tuck into delicious afternoon tea treats.
- Classes last approximately 90 minutes and take place at a selection of 21 nationwide locations—perfect if you're buying this as a gift for a pal in another city.
The formidable experts at G&Teatime believe that gin and tea go together like peas and carrots. With this perfect pairing in mind, your hosts will introduce you to different styles of gin—from floral gins laced in botanicals, to the more historical early Gins or 'Genevers'. You'll be taught to taste and nose your gin, how to make the perfect Gin and Tonic (and Dry Martini), and you'll enjoy plenty of samples and the "G and Tea" cocktail. This introductory course includes a brief history of production and the many traditional methods which have survived today, and is the perfect event to give as a gift for the gin (and tea) aficionados in your life.
Fine printVoucher valid for all 20 locations; please visit www.gandteatime.net/book to view all locations available • All participants must be aged 18 or over; valid proof of age may be required • Advanced reservations required and subject to availability • Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Option A: voucher is valid for 1 person per visit • Option B: voucher is valid for 2 people per visit • Available selected weeknights and weekend afternoons • To view available dates visit www.gandteatime.net/book select your location and click 'book' • Entire value must be used in a single visit • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014
Gin Tasting Experience with Afternoon Tea
More upcoming events
Tuesday Dec 22 through Wednesday Jan 6
English National Ballet's 'Nutcracker' + Champagne
use by Oct 8
Top Price Ticket to 'Shaolin'
use by Dec 1
'Thriller Live' Michael Jackson Show + Dinner
use by Dec 20
Top Price Ticket to 'Stomp'
use by Nov 14
Top-Price 'Dinner With Saddam' Ticket + Prosecco
Menier Chocolate Factory
Wednesday Nov 25 through Sunday Nov 29
Two Tickets to The Ideal Home Show at Christmas
Tuesday Oct 27 through Friday Oct 30
Top Price Ticket to 'Avenue Q'
use by Oct 10
'Priscilla Queen Of The Desert The Musical'
New Wimbledon Theatre
Champneys Spa Day with Treatment and Lunch
Champneys Forest Mere
Spa Day with 3-Course Lunch and Treatment
Chateaubriand for Two with Unlimited Fries
Roux at Parliament Square
Four-Course Tasting Menu for Two
Urban Krav Maga
Five Urban Krav Maga Self-Defence Classes
Collagen Wave Therapy Facial Treatment
Five-Star Spa Package for Two in Mayfair
Harley Street Treatments
Dr-Led PDO Threadlift Treatment