- $29.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 105 (up to $39.75 value) Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- “You Might Be a Redneck”: the punchline that became Jeff’s calling card and led to dozens of redneck-themed books and best-selling comedy albums
- Beige: the actual color of Jeff’s neck
- Blue Collar Comedy: the group, and now genre, that Jeff spearheaded into fame
- The American Bible Challenge: the hit Bible quiz show that Foxworthy hosts on the Game Show Network
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader: the syndicated quiz show that Foxworthy has hosted since 2007
- Handy Smurf: the Smurf that Jeff voices in the hit film series
- Jeff Foxworthy jokes that end with his trademark punchline: “If you get pulled over for a speeding ticket with a mattress propped atop your car…,” “If you think ‘recipe for disaster’ has something to do with your wife’s chili…”
Larry the Cable Guy
- The actual name of this sleeveless storyteller: Dan Whitney
- His actual profession: standup comedian and host of the home-fried History Channel show Only in America with Larry The Cable Guy
- Where he got his accent, according to an interview with The A.V. Club: “I grew up on a pig farm with nothing but 50- or 60-year-old cow farmers, so I was always able to drop in and out of that accent and that character.”
- His trademark quip: “Git-R-Done”
- His trademark style: classic one-liners, deadpan delivery, a none-too-swift drawl
- Where he’s spread his crude country charm: in films including Witless Protection, Delta Farce, and Cars; onto branded barbecue sauces and beer bread; with a charitable foundation that supports the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
Fine printLimit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. • You will be directed to groupon.com to purchase by clicking the "Book Now" button. Groupon Terms of Sale shall apply. • LivingSocial Deal Bucks, promo codes and Me+3 do not apply on this promotion. • Please see LivingSocial's third party site terms here.
Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy on Friday, April 28, at 7:30 p.m.
Why do I have to go to a third party site to complete my transaction?
Why can't I use my Deal Bucks?
Because this is a Deal sold and fulfilled by a third party, LivingSocial Deal Bucks may not be used to purchase this Deal.
Why don't I get my Me+3 on this Deal?
Because this is a Deal sold and fulfilled by a third party, Me+3 rewards are not available for this Deal.
Who can I call with questions about my Tickets?
LivingSocial will not be able to assist you for questions about refunds, transferring tickets or otherwise. The third party seller will provide all customer service. Please contact [1-800-653-8000]
Do these deals have an expiration date?
Unlike our other deals, this Ticket offer is redeemed via the third party ticket vendor, Groupon, immediately upon purchase, so there's no need to worry about expiration dates.
More upcoming events
Saturday Apr 1 through Sunday Apr 2
Admission to Cherry Blossom Beer & Wine Festival
use by May 7
Early Bird Tickets to "Shen Yun"
Cities across the US
use by Apr 1
Ticket Package to D.C. United Game
Saturday May 6
The Plains, VA
Ticket Package to Virginia Gold Cup Races
Great Meadow Event Center
Friday Apr 21 through Saturday Apr 22
Ticket to Annie the Musical
Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric
Saturday Apr 8
Ticket to Decanter Wine Festival
use by Apr 25
Paint Nite Painting Event at Local Pub or Restaurant
use by Jul 29
Ticket to Washington Valor Football Game
Aeration and Seeding for Entire Lawn
Round-Trip Bus Ticket Between DC and New York City
Escape Room Admission for 2, 4, or 6 People
Virginia Wine Pass
2017 Virginia Wine Pass for 2 People
DC Derm Docs
Botox, Silk Peel with Mask, or PhotoRejuvenation
Full Set of Mink Eyelash Extensions
Barrel Oak Winery
$50 or $100 to Spend on Wine
BWI Airport Parking and Shuttle Services