What you get
- Three-Ounce Pours of More Than 60 Craft Beers
- Exclusive Access to Lincoln Park Zoo After Hours
- Chicago's Best Food Trucks (Food Not Included in Ticket Price)
- Live Bands and DJ, Backyard Games, and More!
- Educational Sessions Led by Brewers Available Throughout the Festival
LivingSocial's national BeerFest tour has officially kicked off and it's heading to Chicago this spring! With an amazing selection of brews to indulge in, and loads of unique entertainment, this is sure to be one of the season's best events.
Head to the Lincoln Park Zoo on the night of June 15 to enjoy this jam-slammed fest featuring more than 60 craft brews, along with some of Chicago's best food trucks and loads of entertainment.
Pay $39 for one General Admission ticket, including:
- Three-ounce pours of more than 60 craft beers
- Live local music and DJs
- Access to top-notch Chicago food trucks on site (food not included in ticket price)
- Entry to the animal houses
- Backyard lawn games and activities
- BeerFest mini stein to take home
- Lanyard to hold your beer stein so that you can be hands-free
Pay $59 for one VIP ticket, including:
- Everything included in the General Admission ticket
- Access to a private balcony lounge overlooking the stage
- Exclusive small barrel tastings
Check out our Facebook page for updates on the event.
Follow the event on Twitter and tweet us your pics! #lsbeerfest
The Slide Ride...
...and many more!
Fine printOne ticket is good for one person • Must be 21+ to attend this event; valid government issued ID required • Event is rain or shine • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of your purchase. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, purchase will be refunded in full • Waiver can be viewed here: bit.ly/LSBeerWaiver • LivingSocial and Lincoln Park Zoo reserve the right to refuse alcohol and/or remove anyone who appears intoxicated even if their voucher has not been completely exhausted without a refund • All beers and ciders are subject to change and some brands and styles may run out before others • In compliance with Illinois liquor law, festival participants will receive 20 drink tickets each. Each drink ticket can be exchanged for a 3 oz sample • No outside glassware permitted • Management reserves the right to check all bags; bag check will be conducted by security upon arrival. Prohibited items include but not limited to: outside glassware, outside food and beverages, illegal items • All alcoholic drinks must be sampled from provided tasting glass
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE