What you get
- Catch One of Country Music's Greatest Stadium Shows!
- $49 for Two Tickets (Section 410 to 445)
- $89 for Four Tickets (Section 410 to 445)
- Opening Acts: Eric Church, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves
With some 85 stadium shows under his belt, Kenny Chesney is more than just a country music star. His stadium shows are some of the most popular in the country. And for good reason: During his tour last summer, he opened the show by flying down a high wire onto the stage just as his band began his signature song Beer in Mexico.
Now, he's primed and ready to make it to 100 shows in 2013 and with this exclusive offer, you can catch him on this momentous No Shoes Nation tour -- which hits Cowboys Stadium on Saturday, May 11. For $49, get two tickets in section 410 to 445; or, pay $89 for four tickets. Featuring special guest Eric Church -- whose album Chief was named Album of the Year at the 2012 CMA Awards -- as well as the Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves, this must-see tour will surely be one for the books.
Behind the scenes...
After his wildly successful Brothers of the Sun tour last year, Kenny Chesney is ready to rock again -- and this time, he's got a trio of awesome country acts, all slated to open for him. Kacey Musgraves, Ely Young Band, and Eric Church are slated to take the stage in Chesney's 2013 tour -- making this show one of the hottest tickets this summer.
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE