What you get
- 4 Hours of Unlimited Tastings of 100+ American Wines & 50+ American Beers
- Full Pours of 4 Select Wines & 2 Select Beers
- Live Music, Lawn Games & More Than a Dozen Food Trucks
Celebrate the coming Fourth of July with more than 100 wines and 50 beers all made right here in the USA at Drink the District: Red White & Brew, held on Saturday, June 29 and Sunday, June 30 at the East Lawn of Yards Park.
Between unlimited tastings and a few full pours of patriotic beverages, dive into DC's most delicious food trucks, and enjoy awesome lawn games and live music on the main stage. With this offer, you can snag a ticket to either day of the festival, which includes a reusable and recyclable Govino glass.
Be sure to buy early! The price for general admission tickets will go up as it gets closer to the event.
The Big Cheese
Goodies Frozen Custard & Treats
Captain Cookie & the Milkman
Fine printREFUND POLICY: A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event • Each voucher is good for 1 person • Must be 21+ with valid government-issued ID • Rain or shine event • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date or time • Subject to event organizer's terms and conditions: drinkthedistrict.com/terms • Drink the District reserves the right to refuse alcohol and/or remove anyone who appears intoxicated without a refund • All products served are subject to availability and may change prior to event date • All tastings must be consumed from provided commemorative tasting glass • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE