What you get
- $65 for One Ticket to This Acclaimed New Show
- Ticket Package Features Full Russian Dinner and One Drink
- Choice of Performances in May and June
Called "improbably wonderful" by The New York Times, the play "Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812" is one of the brightest new stars in NYC's theater scene. With this offer, pay $65 ($125 value) to score one ticket to see a performance of this electro-pop opera between May 2 and June 16. In addition to your seat at the show, you'll receive a full Russian dinner -- as well as your first drink on the house. A creative new play based on Leo Tolstoy's epic War and Peace, this musical production combines original songs, witty dialog, sharp performances, and audience interaction to bring to life an otherworldly take on Tsarist Russia.
This thrilling new show relies on ambition, ingenuity, craft and heart. Are you paying attention, Broadway?
Fine printREFUND POLICY: A refund may only be collected within 24 hours of your purchase; no refunds permitted on day of event • Limit 6 per customer • Each voucher is good for 1 person • Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol • Alcohol discounted no more than 50% • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Groups wishing to sit together must purchase their vouchers together; seating is fulfilled with no specific priority • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE