What you get
- See Our City in a New Way!
- Choose from 14- or 36-Mile Group Rides
- After-Party with Food, Beer, Live Music, and More
Put your pedal power toward a good cause when you join the Minneapolis Bike Tour on Sunday, September 15. This annual ride raises funds for bike safety and education events as well as trail improvements throughout the city.
On the morning of the event, meet at the Parade Athletic Fields to depart on a 14- or 36-mile group ride that takes participants through the beautiful scenery around Lake of the Isles, Lake Calhoun, and Lake Harriet. After finishing, stick around for an after-party featuring food, beer, bike exhibits, and live music.
$25 ($55 value) for a registration package, including:
• One tour registration
• Bike light
• One beer
Fine print*Online registration is required by September 1 REFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. • Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts • Each voucher is good for 1 person • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE