What you get
- For £10, get an adult ticket to one of the mesmerising magic shows, courtesy of False Impressions; or make it a child's ticket for £6.
- The Magic Cavern is held at the Baron's Court Theatre every Sunday, and is an intimate show suitable for everyone aged 6 years and above.
- Late Night Magic is a cabaret of magic, comedy, and illusion that begins after dark in the Jermyn Street Theatre.
- The above shows run throughout the year. Up to seven extra magic shows created by Richard Leigh are constantly changing within the seasonal schedules.
- With each ticket purchased, you'll also receive a complimentary show program—and get the chance to meet the conjurer after the show, exclusively for LivingSocial customers.
It must be fun to be a magician. 'Without even touching it, I will make this gas bill disappear'... and poof! Free gas. Prepare to be blown away with a ticket to one of the many magic shows running throughout the year across two independent venues. The stage performances have been written and produced by the inimitable Richard Leigh, best known in magic circles as the man behind some of London's most spectacular illusions performed over the past decade. Just make sure you hold today's deal tight before it slips up his sleeve.
After frightfully good fun? Then take a look at our Halloween Fun & Events.
Fine printVoucher permits entry for one person only • Available shows can be found at www.falseimpressions.co.uk/schedule • Bookings via email required and subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Groups wishing to sit together must include all voucher numbers in one email • Please contact merchant directly, within 7 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014