What you get
- Get one standard ticket to see 'Blind Date' at the Charing Cross Theatre for just £14.75 (up to a £31.50 value).
- Tickets are available for performances on June 13 to 29, at 8pm on Monday to Thursday, and 6.30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- This partly-improvised play sees Mimi date a new man every night, feeling the flush of new love evening after evening.
Forget Cilla Black, the real dating game is far more exciting—as this new part-improvised, part-scripted play from Canada proves. Follow Mimi in the trials and tribulations of love as she dates a new man every night in a show the New York Times hailed as 'fearless...and very funny'.
Fine printLimit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Vouchers are exchanged for tickets at the box office on the day of the performance • One ticket permits one person entry only • Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • One purchased the voucher is non transferrable and non refundable • Please call 08444 930 650 for more information if required
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2013