What you get
- For £10, get one child's general admission ticket to the Barclaycard British Summertime concert in Hyde Park on Sunday July 7; an adult's general admission ticket is just £18.
- This summer lovin' shindig kicks off at 2 p.m., and will see JLS, The Beach Boys, The Saturdays, and many more take to the stage.
- For £99, you can also enjoy a hospitality package with a reserved seat in the hospitality bandstand, one food and one drink token, priority entrance, and more.
Our fondest memories of the British summer are always musical ones, so celebrate the season in the right way with the Barclaycard British Summertime concerts at Hyde Park. Sunday July 7 will see JLS bring their super-slick brand of R 'n; B pop to the stage, with masters of the surf The Beach Boys, The Saturdays, Paul Young, The Soul Rebels, the Cuban Brothers, and more also appearing. The Barclaycard Unwind Theatre will also bring Horrible Histories and Brainiac for younger partygoers to enjoy.
Want more? Check out Barclay British Summertime on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Fine printLimit 10 vouchers per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Valid Sunday 7 July 2013 only • Valid for purchased option only • Children (under 16s) must be accompanied by an adult • Hospitality package includes: 1 reserved seat in the hospitality grandstand, 1 complimentary food offer token, 1 complimentary drinks token, dedicated hospitality entrance and access to the hospitality zone • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that, as this deal is date-specific, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply, and no refunds may be given unless required by law • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2013