What you get
- For £19 (up to a £38 value, for up to 50% off), get one top price ticket to see the legendary guitarist Paco Peña bring his flamenco dance company to the Sadler's Wells.
- Tickets are available for evening performances on Wednesday July 10 and Thursday July 11, or the matinée on Saturday July 13.
Flamenco is as integral to Andalucian life as food and wine, and one of its most famous sons is guitarist Paco Peña. He comes to dance venue Sadler's Wells with his latest narrative work, Quimeras, accompanied by a dance company and directed by Jude Kelly in a show the Daily Telegraph called 'breathtakingly beautiful'. Evening performances begin at 7.30 p.m. and matinées at 2.30 p.m.
Fine printBook by July 9, 2013 • Limit 10 per purchaser, additional as gifts • One voucher is valid for one person only • Valid for one performance for one person only on a choice of: Wednesday 10 July (7.30pm), Thursday 11 July (7.30pm) and Saturday 13 July (2.30pm) • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that as this deal is date-specific, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 13, 2013