What you get
- You'll get one ticket to see Peter Ustinov's 'The Moment of Truth' for just £8 (a £16 value).
- See performances on July 12 to 13 and 15 to 20 at Southwark Playhouse; choose to attend any 8 p.m. evening performance or the 3.30 p.m. matinee on July 13, 18, or July 20.
- The New Actors Company production stars The Likely Lads' Rodney Bewes, Harry Potter's Bonnie Wright, and renowned Shakespearean actor Miles Richardson.
With themes of war, propaganda, and revolution, Peter Ustinov's 'The Moment of Truth' is a fifties tale revived for the modern day. Brought back to life by The New Actors Company and starring Rodney Bewes, Bonnie Wright, and Miles Richardson, the play is loosely based on France at the end of World War II and tells the tale of a crumbling government faced with the prospect of invasion, the tribulations of a failing war hero, and the familial stress of post-war life. The play takes place at Southwark Playhouse, called 'an astounding venue' by The Guardian,with tickets available for both 8 p.m. evening performances and 3.30 p.m. matinee performances.
Fine print• Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • Please contact merchant directly, prior to purchase, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 20, 2013