What you get
- $50 to Spend on Dinner
- Wine Flight of Four Different Varietals
- Award-Winning Chefs
Located at the beautiful Baltimore waterfront, the Grille 700 at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront is an ideal summer spot for delicious cuisine and with this offer, you can savor the seasonal menu created by the restaurant's award-winning chefs.
- Pay $25 for $50 to spend on food and drink at dinner for two and enjoy a flight of four different wine varietal pours of 1.5 ounces
about the chef
New York Times three-star chef, Carlos Gomez heads up the menu creation at this swanky spot on the Baltimore harbor. A native of Puerto Rico, his nine years in the heart of the house at Marriott Hotels & Resorts is quite a testament to the curated menu that resides at Grille 700. Look forward to summertime flavors such as fresh farm lettuces, Point Judith calamari, and, of course, delicious lump crab cakes.
Fine printREFUND POLICY: A refund may only be collected within 5 days of your purchase • Limit 2 per customer; up to 2 additional as gifts • Reservations required and subject to availability • Each voucher is good for 2 people • Valid for dine-in at dinner only • Up to 4 vouchers may be combined in each visit • Excludes Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Independence Day • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2021 PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013