What you get
- Dine in Style at Red Lantern with Gourmet Asian Cuisine
- Or, Choose GEM and Enjoy Upscale Gastro-Supper Club Fare
- Award-Winning Restaurants from Big Night Entertainment Group
When it comes to exceptional dining in Boston, Big Night Entertainment Group has you covered. With today's deal, pay $30 for $60 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks at one of their award-winning restaurants: Red Lantern Asian Restaurant and Lounge or GEM Restaurant and Lounge.
With a sensual red- and black-toned dining room adorned with ceremonial Asian relics and an open kitchen helmed by award-winning chef Kevin Long, this Back Bay restaurant is a dining destination for those looking for something a little different. The diverse menu offers finely prepared classics, like lobster rangoon, hoisin duck buns, stir-fried short ribs with a Hong Kong pepper sauce, and more.
Modeled after the European supper club -- which is a combination of a dine-in restaurant and a social club -- GEM fuses fine food and entertainment into a single, exciting experience. First, choose from the dinner menu, which is punctuated by shared plates and entrées, like the pan-fried burger and the brined pork chop; then, saunter onto the dance floor, where the city's top DJs will be dropping beats all night long.
Fine printLimit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts • Limit 1 per table per visit • Reservations required by phone and subject to availability; online reservations not accepted • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Valid only for dine-in • Excludes alcohol • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 7, 2013