What you get
- Registration for One ($37), Four ($135), or Ten ($290) People
- Each Registration Includes:
- Race T-Shirt
- Participant's Medal
- Admission to After Party with Live Music, Food, and Awards
- Portion of Proceeds Benefit Local Bay Area Charities
Most bay-watchers are more familiar with slow-motion jogging than full-sprint racing on their sandy shores, but you can join those supermodel lifeguards in the pursuit of seaside fitness with this offer: Pay $37 ($75 value) to register for the Beach Beast Challenge. Have a bigger group? Pay $135 ($280 value) for registration for four; or pay $290 ($700 value) for admission for ten. Held on Saturday, August 24 at Postcard Inn on St. Pete Beach, this intense 3-plus-mile run pits racers against a course of sand, sun, and obstacle challenges. Use your voucher to join either the 9:45 or 10:15 a.m. wave.
Registering earns you a stop in the race along with a race T-shirt, participant's medal, and entry into the Beach Beast after party featuring live music, food, and awards in categories like "Best Team Name" and "Best Racing Outfits." A portion of the proceeds even support local Bay Area charities, making this deal a real lifesaver.
Want more? Check out Beach Beast Challenge on Facebook.
Fine printREFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded. • Each voucher is good for 1, 4, or 10 people • Must be 12 or older to race; racers ages 12-17 must have a parent/guardian present at check-in • Rain or shine event • Online registration required by August 22 • Valid for 9:45 and 10:15 a.m. heats • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Entire value must be used in a single visit • Visit beachbeast.com/page/faq for more info
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 24, 2013