What you get
- Get a ticket to a mesmerising magic show, from False Impressions' spooky season.
- Choose from any show in the seasonal schedule, which includes Hallowe'en at The Magic Theatre, After Dark at the Magic Theatre, Late Night Magic, London Festival of Magic, and more.
- The Magic Cavern is held at the Barons Court Theatre every Sunday, and is an intimate show suitable for everyone aged 6 years and above.
- A matinée ticket for any age is £8 (up to a £13.20 value); a concessions evening ticket is £8; or an adult evening ticket is £10 (up to a £13.20 value).
- There are a variety of venues to choose from, including Barons Court Theatre, Jermyn Street Theatre, and Bridewell Theatre.
- In addition to a complimentary programme, you'll also get the chance to meet the conjurer after the show, exclusively for LivingSocial customers.
It must be fun to be a magician. 'Without even touching it, I will make this gas bill disappear'... and poof! Free gas. Prepare to be blown away with a ticket to one of the many magic shows running throughout the year across a variety of venues. Part of False Impressions' spooky season, the stage performances have been written and produced by the inimitable Richard Leigh, best known in magic circles as the man behind some of London's most spectacular illusions performed over the past decade. The Magic Cavern even happens to be the longest running magic show in London, with Richard appearing in his 1000th performance in this year. Just make sure you hold today's deal tight before it slips up his sleeve.
Fine printVoucher valid for all Magic shows in the schedule excluding the International Magic Gala Show on November 14, 2014. Available shows can be found at www.falseimpressions.co.uk/schedule • Valid for available shows up to November 16, 2014 • Bookings via email required and subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Groups wishing to sit together must include all voucher numbers in one email • Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Option A: Valid for matinee performances only • Option B: Valid for adult evening ticket only • Option C: Valid for concessions evening ticket only; (ages 14-16 years, retirement age and students only) • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults • Voucher supplied by LivingSocial, 25 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DA; Tel 020 3356 0899; e-mail email@example.com • Event supplied by: False Impressions, 36 Northcote Road, Croydon CR0 2HT • Read our cancellation and refunds policies in sections 8-10 of our terms and conditions
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 16, 2014