What you get
- Get one top price ticket to see Lost Boy for £15 (up to a £26.50 value).
- The latest work of award-winning playwright, composer, and director Phil Wilmott, the musical follows one young soldier's dreams on the eve of his first World War I battle, accompanied by the characters from J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan.
- Lost Boy runs at Charing Cross Theatre until March 29.
- Shows take place at 7.30 p.m. Monday to Saturday, with 3 p.m. matinee performances on Saturday.
"How much does the child we were inform the adult we become?" Fresh off the back of his hugely successful Once Upon a Time at the Adelphi, multi-award winning playwright, composer, and director Phil Wilmott returns with Lost Boy at the Charing Cross Theatre, a moving musical drama that reunites the legendary characters from J. M. Barrie's Peter Pan on the eve of the First World War. Taking place between the dreams and reality of one young soldier, the show features original numbers, humour, drama, and a stellar cast of musical theatre performers.
Fine printValid for performances from January 13 - March 29, 2014 • Mondays - Saturdays at 7:30pm, Saturday Matinees at 3pm • Limit 10 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2014