What you get
- Get one top price ticket to Sell A Door Theatre Company's Seussical for just £16 (a £28.50 value).
- Or, opt for the family package of four tickets for £60 (a £103.50 value).
- Expect to see all of your favourite Dr Seuss characters, from The Cat in the Hat to Horton the Elephant.
- Ticket price includes performance programme.
- The magical show takes place at the Arts Theatre throughout December and January.
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You—and only the Youest You is invited to join award-winning Sell A Door Theatre Company for their magical Christmas show Seussical, running at the West End's Arts Theatre from December 27 to January 4. Based on the brainy and footsy thinks of Dr Seuss, the show follows Horton the Elephant as he juggles incubating Mayzie Le Bird's abandoned egg with saving a whole bunch of Whos. The show is adapted by Tony award-winners Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens with help from Monty Python's Eric Idle. Act swiftly awesome pachyderm, and nab your tickets before today's deal goes way beyond zebra.
Seussical (Theatre for Young Audiences Version)
Music by Stephen Flaherty, Lyrics by Lynn Ahrens
Book by Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens
Co-conceived by Eric Idle
Based on the Works of Dr Seuss
Fine printSuitable for all ages • All persons entering the auditorium, regardless of age, must have their own ticket • Customers will be allocated best seats available - these may be worth £22.50 or £25. The Arts Theatre is not equipped with booster seats, however the seats are all on a rake • Limit 1 voucher per person per visit • Voucher must be presented upon arrival • Voucher valid for date and time purchased only; can not be exchanged for any other ticket • Not valid in conjunction with any other offers • Please note that this voucher is non refundable, the usual LivingSocial cancellation policy does not apply to this deal, and no refunds may be given (other than in accordance with your statutory rights) • For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly • Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 5, 2014