What you get
- Admission for One or Two
- Dazzling Dances, Illusions, and More!
- Option for Dinner with the Show
You better be hungry for entertainment when you pick up a ticket to the "Magic of Polynesia" show at the Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Resort, because it's a nonstop feast for the eyes. On any day of the week, marvel at numerous traditional songs and dance numbers with spectacular costumes, and watch in amazement as Merlin Award-winning illusionist John Hirokawa performs unbelievable feats, including levitations and pyrotechnics. And if you opt for dinner, you won't be disappointed by delectable menu items like island-style boneless Kalbi short ribs, roasted teriyaki chicken, pineapple lilikoi (passionfruit) cake, and more.
Choose from the following offers:
• $28 ($55 value) for admission for one to "Magic of Polynesia"
• $55 ($110 value) for admission for two to "Magic of Polynesia"
• $50 ($99 value) for admission for one to "Magic of Polynesia" with dinner
• $99 ($198 value) for admission for two to "Magic of Polynesia" with dinner
Fine printREFUND POLICY: This event is nonrefundable. No full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss the event. In the event of a cancellation, your voucher will be fully refunded • Limit 10 per customer • The deal is valid only for tickets on the date[s] of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Groups wishing to sit together must purchase their vouchers together; seating is fulfilled with no specific priority • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event via the LivingSocial website event details section; no name-changes or alternate pick-ups permitted without notice at venue • Different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays • Round-trip transportation is available at an additional charge of $10.00 from scheduled Waikiki hotels • Menus subject to change without notice • Dinner options not valid for soft drinks or alcoholic beverages • Dinner shows check in at 5:30 p.m., seating begins at 6:00 p.m. • Show-only seating begins at 7:00 p.m., show starts at 7:30 p.m. • Entire value must be used in a single visit
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://m.livingsocial.com/terms
ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
Admission to "Magic of Polynesia"
More upcoming events
Island Water Sports Hawaii
Submarine Scooter and Turtle-Watching Experience
Diamond Head Parasail
Beginners' Parasail Ride for Two or Three
Abe Lee Seminars
Pre-Licensing Independent Study Online Course
Up to 55% off Over 30 Top Oahu Attractions
Sweat + Soul
5 Barre Classes
Catamaran Snorkel Tour for One, Two, or Four
90-Minute Tradewind Sail
Skyline Eco Adventures
Two-Hour Maui Zipline Tour