Reaching for things is annoying; that's why the remote control was invented. If you're suffering from the age-old struggle of trying to use an iPhone 5 while it's on charge, switch things up a bit with an extra-long, extra-convenient, sync and charge cable from Mobileheads.
- Flick £9 (a £19.99 value) our way and get a three-metre (10-foot) iPhone 5 / iPad Mini cable in white.
- Alternatively, grab some spares and pay £17 (a £39.98 value) for two cables, or £26 (a £59.97 value) for three.
- Suitable for both charging and syncing your iPhone 5 or iPad Mini via USB/PC.
- The cable can also be used with the iPad 4 to sync via USB/PC, or charge via a mains USB plug adaptor (not included) only.
- A delivery charge of £1.99 applies per voucher purchased.
Today's deal is right on the button, just make sure to press play now before we switch it off.
Enjoy By March 4, 2013