The 2013 ski season is hotting up -- if you pardon the oxymoron -- and, if you're heading for the piste, you'll want to stay warm and dry. Pay £156 (a £319.99 value) and Alp yourself to a Kemi men's ski jacket from Saami.
- This high-spec ski jacket is available in four sizes; small, medium, large, and extra-large.
- The SaamiSkin lining, Thinsulate insulation, and windproof and waterproof outer shell all combine to keep you toasty.
- The jacket has a waterproof rating of 14,000mm, and a breathability rating of 11,000 -- and all the seams are fully taped.
- The removable and adjustable hood includes a storm visor designed to take care of your visage.
- The jacket boasts a roomy fit to allow for winter layers and spacious pockets for storing all your ski accessories.
- Makes a great gift for a keen skier.
- UK delivery is included.
This offer is poles apart -- grab it now before it slopes off.
Enjoy By March 11, 2013