Some days are a race against time -- and when you're trying to beat the clock, it can be tough to fight temptation as well. That's where this offer from The Mood Food Company comes in, with five days' worth of meals and snacks for £28 (a £59.99 value).
- The 'Gourmet on the Go' pack aims to provide fast, tasty, and convenient meals, and contains:
- Five breakfasts -- handily portion-controlled packs of Lizi's Granola, in a range of delicious flavours.
- Five lunches --in chicken ramen, beef pho, and miso ramen flavours, Kabuto Noodles aim to blend restaurant-quality with the convenience of instant noodles.
- Five evening meals -- for maximum convenience, Bistro Express packs don't have to be refrigerated, and can be reheated in the microwave or in water; packs include beef lasagne and chicken satay.
- Five snacks -- Diva Popcorn, Portions Sweet Thai Chilli, Nairn's Oat Biscuits, and Panda Liquorice.
- A £5.99 delivery charge applies.
Get a headstart in the race against time -- it only takes a moment to make this offer yours.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 22, 2013
The Mood Food Company
'Gourmet on the Go' Pack with Five Days' Worth of Meals and Snacks