In one of our favourite animated films, a certain despicable mastermind had a nefarious doctor to build all his gadgets. You don't need any minions though, just this deal for a solar-powered robot kit from iThink Gadgets.
- No need to hold the moon ransom when just £8 (a £19.99 value) gets you a 6-in-1 Solar Toy kit.
- Or, for £15 (a £39.98 value), get two kits.
- This clever DIY kit is easy-to-use -- with just 37 parts and no screws -- and can be assembled into six different models: a car, puppy, airboat, moving plane, windmill, or revolving plane.
- Once it's made, the nifty gadget is powered by solar energy, and can even use the light of a 50 watt or brighter halogen bulb.
- The kit makes a great gift for kids -- or just a fun toy for your office.
- A delivery charge of £3.99 is payable separately.
You don't need to steal a pyramid to prove you're a robot mastermind, you just need to click 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 29 August, 2013