Why is a raven like a writing desk? Take a trip down the rabbit hole and find out with today's deal for a Mad Hatter's dim sum afternoon tea party for two at The Crazy Bear.
- For £39 (a £79 value) enjoy a spread so tempting you won't need 'eat me' or 'drink me' labels to encourage you.
- Or pay £44 (an £84 value) to receive a Crazy Bear gift voucher for the afternoon tea, which comes beautifully presented in a black and gold gift box, sent by recorded delivery -- a fabulous gift for Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, or just to treat that special someone.
- Discuss philosophy over 24 dim sum parcels to share, a selection of speciality teas, and a Raspberry Ripple cocktail, served in a glass teapot with cream on the side.
- Choose from three sumptuous locations in Fitzrovia, Beaconsfield, or Stadhampton -- bookings are available Monday to Saturday between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. with Fitzrovia open from 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
- A visit to the award-winning Crazy Bear is like a trip to Wonderland itself with its stunning decor and quirky features -- a truly lavish day out.
You'll be mad as a March Hare if you don't snare it now.
Enjoy By April 30, 2013
The Crazy Bear
Crazy Bear's Mad Hatter's Dim Sum Afternoon Tea Party for Two with Cocktails (£39); or as Crazy Bear Gift Box (£44)
- from £39