We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
While cosy B&Bs have their place in British-getaways tradition, it's always a treat to stay at a Hilton hotel. Today's deal gives you a whole evening soaking up the opulence of The Waldorf Hilton: £75 (a £183 value) for a cocktail making class for two with two cocktails each, followed by a two-course meal with wine.
- After a welcome drink to kick start the experience, the expert mixologists will teach you how to whip up top-class cocktails -- which you can then recreate at your own parties. You'll also enjoy two cocktails to enjoy drinking yourself.
- You'll then enjoy a starter and a main course each from the monthly changing menu: tuck into delicious dishes such as warm mackerel salad, asparagus risotto with goats' cheese and hazelnut, and bream fillet with a warm tomato salad.
- Half a bottle of wine to share will also be yours.
- Drink, eat, be merry, and make the most of the breathtaking surroundings and top-notch service.
- Classes run seven days a week, starting at 7:30 p.m. Dinner will follow the class.
Imbibe today's deal and let the tequila sunrise in your heart; miss it and you'll be pisco sour.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 12 November, 2013