We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
While cosy B&Bs have their place in British-getaways tradition, it's always a treat to stay at a Hilton hotel. Today's deal gives you a whole evening soaking up the opulence of The Waldorf Hilton: £75 (a £183 value) for a cocktail making class for two with two cocktails each, followed by a two-course meal with wine.
- After a welcome drink to kick start the experience, the expert mixologists will teach you how to whip up top-class cocktails -- which you can then recreate at your own parties. You'll also enjoy two cocktails to enjoy drinking yourself.
- You'll then enjoy a starter and a main course each from the monthly changing menu: tuck into delicious dishes such as warm mackerel salad, asparagus risotto with goats' cheese and hazelnut, and bream fillet with a warm tomato salad.
- Half a bottle of wine to share will also be yours.
- Drink, eat, be merry, and make the most of the breathtaking surroundings and top-notch service.
- Classes run seven days a week, starting at 7:30 p.m. Dinner will follow the class.
Imbibe today's deal and let the tequila sunrise in your heart; miss it and you'll be pisco sour.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 12, 2013
The Waldorf Hilton
Cocktail Making Masterclass for Two with Two Cocktails, and a Two-Course Dinner with Half a Bottle of Wine to Share