We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
We spend most of our time traversing the streets of London, but why not take things up a notch, quite literally, with today's deal from Michelin-starred restaurant, Rhodes Twenty Four.
- For £35 you will enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal with a glass of Laurent-Perrier champagne.
- Or, bring along a fellow high flyer and get the same deal for two people for £70.
- Located on the 24th floor of Tower 42, the chic eatery offers a feast for the eyes as well as the mouth with spectacular views of the skyline.
- With Gary Rhodes at the helm, expect the food to be nothing short of sensational -- think butter poached asparagus with a soft poached egg for starters; pan-fried sea trout with spring greens and salmon butter for main; rounded of with sticky toffee pudding with ice cream.
- Valid for lunch Monday to Friday and dinner Monday to Wednesday. Check fine print for times.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to a great local charity.
For a truly decadent dining experience grab today's deal and come out feeling on top.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Rhodes Twenty Four
Three-Course Meal with Glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne for One (£35) or Two (£70) People at Michelin-Starred Rhodes Twenty Four