96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
- For £29, you can enjoy a heavenly three-course meal and a glass of Pommery Apanage champagne.
- Or, for just £58, spread the good news and you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a three-course meal and a glass of champagne each.
- You'll be treated to a starter, main, and dessert from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes from the à la carte menu, including escabèche of Dorset red mullet with spiced aubergine purée; grilled supreme of chicken with creamed leeks and pomme purée; and Valrhona chocolate ganache with honeycomb and raspberry sorbet.
- Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
- Visit for lunch or dinner, Monday to Sunday -- see Fine Print for details.
Click 'Buy Now' and ascend to gastronomic heaven today.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 13 September, 2013