95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're a devoted follower of fine dining, then you're sure to worship at the feet of today's praise-worthy deal from Michelin-starred Galvin La Chapelle.
- For £29, you can enjoy a heavenly three-course meal and a glass of Pommery Apanage champagne.
- Or, for just £58, spread the good news and you and a fellow foodie can tuck into a three-course meal and a glass of champagne each.
- You'll be treated to a starter, main, and dessert from a set LivingSocial menu which features a variety of divine dishes from the à la carte menu, including escabèche of Dorset red mullet with spiced aubergine purée; grilled supreme of chicken with creamed leeks and pomme purée; and Valrhona chocolate ganache with honeycomb and raspberry sorbet.
- Opened by acclaimed chef siblings Chris and Jeff Galvin, this elegant Michelin-starred restaurant is situated on Spital Square -- a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
- Visit for lunch or dinner, Monday to Sunday -- see Fine Print for details.
Click 'Buy Now' and ascend to gastronomic heaven today.
Enjoy By 13 September, 2013
Michelin-Starred Galvin La Chapelle
Three-Course Meal and a Glass of Champagne Each for One (£29) or Two (£58) People
- from £29