Great food should be as much a feast for the eyes as, well, a feast in itself. With today's deal from Galvin at Windows, sumptuous food is matched by an unrivalled panoramic view, meaning you can treat you palate and peepers in equal measure.
- For just £39, enjoy a three-course dinner with champagne at the Michelin-starred Mayfair restaurant.
- Or, for £78 bring along a discerning diner and two people can enjoy the deal.
- Inspired by modern French cuisine, the seasonally changing menu features delights such as south coast mackerel with olive caramel; slow-cooked pork with quinoa, peach, and spiced jus; and baked egg custard with rhubarb compote.
- For £29, enjoy the same deal but make it a leisurely lunchtime affair. For two people it is £58.
- Located on the 28th floor of the Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, there are stunning views across the City, Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
Eye up today's deal then click 'Buy Now' for a dining experience that's a treat for all the senses.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2013
Galvin at Windows
Three-Course Dinner with Glass of Champagne for One (£39) or Two (£78), or Three-Course Lunch with Champagne for One (£29) or Two (£58) at Michelin-Starred Galvin at Windows
- from £39