When we were younger, we were always taught to share. While we may not have loved letting our friends play with all our favourite toys, with today's deal from Voltaire Champagne Bar you'll embrace the concept of sharing.
- For just £24 (a £56 value) you and a friend will tuck into a delicious Selezione Grande sharing platter, along with a cocktail each at the chic bar inside Crowne Plaza London - The City hotel.
- Or, spread the love even more and four people can enjoy the deal for £48 (a £112 value).
- The platter features a selection of salami and cheeses, grilled vegetables, fried calamari, prawns, and Italian bread.
- Fine food deserves equally fine drink, so you'll each enjoy either a mojito, cosmopolitan, or margarita cocktail.
- Alternatively, for £34 (up to a £70.60 value, for up to 52% off) two people will enjoy a two-course lunch with a cocktail each.
- £68 (up to a £141.20 value, for up to 52% off) gets the same deal for four, while six people can dine in style for £99 (up to a £211.80 value, for up to 52% off).
- Tuck into delicious starters such as crispy Somerset brie with spicy orange marmalade before moving onto main courses including cod and aubergine roulade or aromatic duck wraps with plum sauce.
- The bar is bursting with character -- the Grade II listed building features old stone vaults that date back to the time of Henry VIII.
- The bar is located within the city's historic Square Mile and is just a short walk from London Blackfriars.
We've done the good thing by sharing this deal with you -- all you need to do is grab it, we're not asking for anything else in return.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 11, 2014
Voltaire Champagne Bar
Selezione Grande Sharing Platter for Two (£24) or Four (£48) People with a Cocktail Each; or Two-Course Lunch for Two (£34), Four (£68), or Six (£99) People with a Cocktail Each
- from £24