Tired of uninspiring dinners? Brush up your mealtime with today's deal from Yukti -- and you might just find that they have delicious cuisine down to a fine art:
- Etch £19 (a £40 value, for 53% off) our way to receive a four-course meal for two with a glass of wine each.
- Or pay £38 (an £80 value) for the same deal for four people; or £57 (a £120 value) for six.
- All starters are presented across the table for you each to enjoy, sample saffron chicken tikka, sheekh kebab and more -- all with a delicious Indian twist.
- Choose your main, perhaps the tanjur meen kozumbo -- cornish cod fillet in a tangy tomato jus -- served with a choice of dishes including the keoti dal -- a trio of dal tempered with onion, garlic, cumin, and curry leaves -- before rounding off with a delicious dessert.
- The stylish and contemporary restaurant is located on Prescot Road in Liverpool and aims to offer an authentic Indian fine dining experience.
This deal is an original so click 'Buy Now' -- it's sure to leave an impression.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 25, 2013
Four Course Indian Meal with Wine for Two (£19), Four (£38), or Six (£57)
up to 53%
popular right now
Blue Eye Aviation
World War II Aircraft Flight Experience for One (£89) or Two (£175)...£89
Hour-Long Weekday Segway Experience for One (£17) or Two (£30) Peop...£17
Diva Hair and Beauty
Haircut, Blow Dry, and Conditioning Treatment (£15) with Half Head ...£15
Italian Lunch Including Main Course and Glass of Prosecco Each for ...£15
The Park Royal
Executive Spa Day with Two Treatments and Cream Tea at Choice of Fo...£34