Fresh towels, the sweet scent of vanilla essential oils, being massaged into delicious oblivion... the best spa days are a little slice of heaven. Rejoice in today's deal at the award-winning The Mere Spa.
- For £129 (up to a £270.70 value) enjoy a summer escape spa day for two with two treatments and a two-course lunch each on Monday to Friday.
- Or, if you fancy an uplighting weekend, pay £159 (up to a £270.70 value) and delight in the same deal on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Luxuriate in a 30-minute tropical rasul thermal treatment, where you will both exfoliate with a coconut mud and sea salt body scrub before washing in a monsoon shower.
- Choose one of the three following treatments: a back, neck, and shoulder massage; an Aromatherapy Associates Discovery facial; or a leg and foot revival treatment.
- Revel in the use of all spa facilities, including the swimming pool, relaxation terrace, hydrotherapy pool, sequence of five thermal rooms, deep relaxation room, robe, towel, and slippers.
- Savour a two-course lunch, with starters such as Parma ham with pine kernel dressing, and mains such as seared duck breast with fresh plum sauce -- as well as a refreshing fruit smoothie.
Enter the amazingly decadent dreamlike spa, and you'll think you've stepped into paradise. Start your journey by clicking 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 1, 2013