94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Fresh towels, the sweet scent of vanilla essential oils, being massaged into delicious oblivion... the best spa days are a little slice of heaven. Rejoice in today's deal at the award-winning The Mere Spa.
- For £129 (up to a £270.70 value) enjoy a summer escape spa day for two with two treatments and a two-course lunch each on Monday to Friday.
- Or, if you fancy an uplighting weekend, pay £159 (up to a £270.70 value) and delight in the same deal on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Luxuriate in a 30-minute tropical rasul thermal treatment, where you will both exfoliate with a coconut mud and sea salt body scrub before washing in a monsoon shower.
- Choose one of the three following treatments: a back, neck, and shoulder massage; an Aromatherapy Associates Discovery facial; or a leg and foot revival treatment.
- Revel in the use of all spa facilities, including the swimming pool, relaxation terrace, hydrotherapy pool, sequence of five thermal rooms, deep relaxation room, robe, towel, and slippers.
- Savour a two-course lunch, with starters such as Parma ham with pine kernel dressing, and mains such as seared duck breast with fresh plum sauce -- as well as a refreshing fruit smoothie.
Enter the amazingly decadent dreamlike spa, and you'll think you've stepped into paradise. Start your journey by clicking 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By 1 November, 2013
Weekday (£129) or Weekend (£159) Summer Spa Day for Two Including Two-Course Lunch and Two Treatments Each
- from £129