The Spanish refer to a Sunday roast as Domingo Asado -- but whether you're looking for a quintessential British Sunday lunch or a taste of España, today's deal with The King William is ready to plate up something muy delicioso.
- Just £14 (up to a £29.90 value, for up to 53% off) will get you a fiesta of a two-course Sunday lunch with all the trimmings and a glass of wine each for two people.
- Or, pay £18 (up to a £37.70 value, for up to 52% off) and a selection of four tapas dishes and wine or sangria to share between two people will be yours.
- Alternatively for £36 (a £75.40 value, for up to 52% off) four people can enjoy eight tapas dishes with wine or sangria each.
- Sample dishes such as: cordero cochifrito -- lamb cooked in spices on loan from Granada to add some kick; or chorizo in cider paired with mushrooms in blue cheese.
- Flamen-go to the vibrant eatery on Manchester Road in Wilmslow, where they pride themselves on offering excellent food alongside warm and inviting service.
So whether you're up for some good grub, or comida buenav -- think of the 'Buy Now' button as a piñata full of treats, and take a swipe at it.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By November 4, 2013
back by popular demand:
The King William
Two-Course Sunday Lunch with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£14) or, Four Tapas Dishes with Wine or Sangria for Two (£18) or, Eight Tapas Dishes with Wine or Sangria for Four (£36)
- from £14
up to 53%