94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Spending too much time on dry land? Today's deal from Bridgewater Heritage Boat Company is worth a punt.
- Float £18 (a £36 value) towards us, and two people can enjoy a canal cruise with a cream tea.
- Or, for £36 (a £72 value), get the same deal for four people.
- The 2½-hour cruise will take you through Monton and Patricroft, past the surprisingly located lighthouse and on into Barton.
- Here you will see the Barton Aqueduct and see the spectacular sight of water crossing water. You'll then head into the Trafford Park before heading back to Worsley.
- You'll enjoy a cream tea that features Danish pastries filled with fruit compote and crème patissière, cherry scones with jam and clotted cream, and tea and coffee.
Today's deal is about to drop anchor -- untie the 'Buy Now' button and hop aboard.
Enjoy By 2 March, 2014
Bridgewater Heritage Boat Company
Canal Cruise with Cream Tea for Two (£18) or Four (£36) People
enjoy £18 savings
- from £18
up to 50%