Shopping can be hard work, so it's important you take some time out to relax. With today's deal you can drop into Environ Skin Care at Harvey Nichols on Cathedral Approach, Manchester, and treat yourself to an hour-long HydraBoost facial, a skin analysis, and a hand and arm massage for £24 (a £150 value).
- The HydraBoost treatment uses sound waves to infuse a hydrating serum into the skin, which aims to leave you with a radiant glow.
- The friendly staff will provide your skin analysis using specialist imaging equipment that looks to give you a detailed, personalised skin profile.
- With your hand and arm massage, freshen up those bag-carriers for some serious shopping.
- If you buy three or more products in store, you'll have your initial £24 payment refunded.
- With the store open until 8pm on weekdays, there's no excuse to not make a beauty pitstop here.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 6 February, 2014