97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
A guy walked into a bar and said, "ouch". That very same day, two foodies walked into Barluga Morpeth and had a gastronomically good time with today's deal.
- For just £33 (up to a £67.30 value, for up to 51% off), two people can enjoy a two-course meal with a glass of Prosecco or a Bellini cocktail each. Your table will also receive 20% off every bottle of wine.
- Four people can devour the same deal for £65 (up to a £134.60 value, for up to 52% off); while six people can partake for just £97 (up to a £201.90 value, for up to 52% off).
- Choose from a sumptuous selection of starters, including crispy duck, chilli salt squid, and tempura tiger prawns.
- Before moving on to mains such as pan fried sirloin steak or slow cooked shoulder of pork.
- Located in the stylish Sanderson Arcade, this much-loved gastro-pub is perfect if you're looking for modern British cuisine in hip surroundings.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2013
Two-Course Meal with a Glass of Prosecco or a Bellini Each for Two (£33), Four (£65) or Six (£97) People
enjoy £34.30 savings
- from £33
up to 50%