Our favourite Looney Tunes character was always Taz the Tasmanian Devil. Be a devil and spin a few quid our way and head off for a proper feed at Da Mimmos.
- For just £11 (up to a £27.40 value for up to 60% off) you and a friend can dine out in style.
- While four people can tuck in for £22 (up to a £54. 80 value, for up to 60% off).
- You and a fellow Toon will enjoy two pizza or pasta dishes of your choice, accompanied by a large glass of wine each.
- Try a Quattro Stagioni with ham, peppers, mushrooms, and onions to get you dribbling with excitement, or tuck into a Marinara of mixed seafood, white wine, cream, and tomato sauce, served with your choice of pasta.
- The friendly Italian eatery is located just a short whirl from Monument and Haymarket bus and Metro stations.
- A great gift for a hungry character you know.
Enjoy By 1 November, 2013