Do you get a pang of guilt when you look at your camera and realise it's got so much to give, but you just don't know how to use it? Let today's deal from Wright Media help you unlock its potential.
- £29 (a £150 value) will get you an introductory DSLR photography class which aims to help get you out of auto mode and on the road to getting the most out of your camera.
- There will be no more than ten people per class so you can be sure you'll get the attention your deserve.
- If you've already got some snapping skills, then for £39 (a £200 value), enjoy the intermediate to advanced class.
- Teacher, George Wright, has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and will help you with any specific queries or areas you want to work on.
- Classes last four hours and are held in a studio in the heart on Glasgow, on Queen Street.
Your camera wants to take the best pictures it can -- grab today's deal and grant it its wish.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 5 January, 2014