We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
What time does it read on the sun dial? Why it can only be Pimm's O'Clock now the sun has come out. Don your best boater and a smile and head on down to The Lazy Lounge in Leeds for today's spiffing deal with The Drinks Workshop for a Pimm's O'Clock Tasting Session:
- For £29 (a £75 value) one person can enjoy their favourite tasty tipple under the expert guidance from Pimms connoisseur and cocktail consultant Oli Pluck.
- While take a pal for £57 (a £150 value).
- During the 90-minute tasting workshop you'll taste six different flavours of Pimm's Cups, made with a variety of spirits, herbs, fruits, and botanicals, including the newest flavour for summer Elderflower & Blackberry.
- You'll enjoy well-matched nibbles and tidbits to complement your drinks throughout.
- The sessions are light-hearted, filled with fun and tasting notes with which you can impress your friends around the picnic hamper all summer long.
Don't want for this one to time out... hit 'Buy Now' and brighten up your day.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 4 November, 2013