Heritage isn't the only thing Barnsley's got going for it. Sure, its glassworks and coking plant are still in full swing, but these days there are less industrious ways for you to spend your time in the town—such as the award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park. See it all for yourself all courtesy of this Escape to Ardsley House Hotel.
- An overnight stay for two adults and one child at the South Yorkshire venue is just £99 (up to a £300 value), or an extended two-night stay is £149 (up to a £304.50 value).
- A late 1 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning.
- Start the day well with a daily breakfast at The Allendale Restaurant that is included with your stay.
- You'll also receive £20 to spend on food in the restaurant, with dishes designed to suit all tastes and served among the traditional, countrified setting.
- Get in touch with your wild side at the award-winning Yorkshire Wildlife Park courtesy of the tickets included in this package.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013